karma, pity and most of all help!!!!

costar1984

Dirt Disciple
A week ago I had a house fire, well kitchen fire. Lent up against the work top was my new Cube 29er. Needless to say that ain't much good now. After the fire I moved back in with my parents whilst the assessments and repairs are done, word must have got out that I wasn't Home. My shed was broken into and my 95 lava dome was taken along with my Marin Mount Vision Pro from 98. Gutted! Thinking that was as bad as it could get I got my old Hahanna out, rode it into town to drown my sorrows, only to return the next day, with a very sore head, to find the rear wheel stolen and the front wheel buckled to hell. So here I am asking if any good folks might have a couple of old wheels going spare, 7 speed ideally and quick release. Anything will do, so long as bearings and free hub is ok. Thanks in advance guys.

Thats........well......a s#it load of bad luck in one go mate....very sorry for you.

Wheels are bloody awful to post so it may help if you tell us where you are .....sure there will be someome friendly and local to help you out.

costar1984":1kejc30f said:
Anything will do, so long as bearings and free hub is ok. Thanks in advance guys.

Masham......no wonder you had a sore head. :D :D

I am sure there will be someone local to help you out but if you get really stuck give me a shout :D

Back