WANTED Light weight - or quality 7sp Freewheel SORTED

Re: price and availability check-Campag or Regina 7sp Freewh

foz":2498xw6o said:
OK, I have two 7 speed regina extra freewheels. a 14-21 (432g), and a 14-26 (501g)

any use?

Foz, thanks for the offer man, but will need something pretty much lighter in weight.
It's that the hubs are Phil Wood which are no bantamweights and for an MTB so any weight loss is a bonus.

Thanks again, if you've anything 7 speed and under 350g please let me know!

No problem, hope you find something suitable!

foz":3nf87j9y said:
No problem, hope you find something suitable!

cheers man, I'm still looking

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: WANTED Light weight -Campag or Regina or other 7sp Freew

47p2":3dch3gp5 said:
13t-21

13t-26

13t-21

13t-21

12t-20

Premium prices for products that don't last

Apart from the last item, and as I've noticed, extortionately expensive- cost more than my hubs rims and build combined !

Damn, I saw a lovely Regina Tital for £75 but its a time trial type ratio . I'm in a spot of bother. :(

Re: WANTED Light weight -Campag or Regina or other 7sp Freew

Some progress
I'm willing to sacrifice weight for quality durability

Considering either a Dura Ace MF7400 or a Suntour Winner Pro/New Winner

My rear mech is Suntour XC pro along with same shifters

Which would be a better bet?

Back