The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could be in for even more of a laugh this weekend if it stay wet all week, even if it's dry on the day :facepalm:

Dave, I think I may be able to take your bike with me as nice Mr Hertz has taken his VW Jetta back and given me a shiny new Golf, which is 100% easier to get bikes into. I think I can manage two bikes in bags, plus another sandwiched in between.

Uh oh! It just started raining here :twisted:

It's been mostly lovely sunshine today and all weekend up here in North Staffordshire. Although, I don't fancy my chances in the mud on the Raleigh twenty shopper. :LOL:

spike3":3hcia4l2 said:
I don't fancy my chances in the mud on the Raleigh twenty shopper. :LOL:

I think we may be in for a 'nice walk... with bikes'.

It's a road ride day for me today, and at the moment it looks highly unappealing out there, although I guess, once you're wet, you're wet!

No riding today. 18 holes at South Cerney GC. 44 points! (Stableford)

Anybody still awake?

The History Man":1s8eoz2b said:
No riding today.

I stopped paying any attention after this bit.

Well, the rain eased off enough for me to go out. Unfortunately as the rain eased off the wind came up (15M.P.H ave according to Garmin).

Anyway managed 25 miles at 16 M.P.H. ave and 1200 ft of climbing. Peanuts for the likes of Mat and Dave (there's a double act in there somewhere), but keeps the blood flowing.

Mat and Dave : Little Britain

What were you on? I am not up to much more than 20m yet!

The History Man":3lpv943x said:
What were you on?

Coffee mostly, I can't do amphetamines, they give me the most terrible wind, and I refuse to pay the prices they want for EPO, it's daylight robbery.

OH you mean what BIKE! :oops:

1999 Raleigh 853 road bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back