1990 Marin Eldridge Grade Euro Neon now in catalog spec P3!

Re: 1990 Marin Eldridge Grade - Euro Neon special

Love the paint :cool:

A nice Cosmic trail pad in yellow or pink would be the perfect accessorie :cool:

Love that black team Marin too :roll: :LOL:

player":2s9a1wvr said:
Love that black team Marin too :roll: :LOL:

Yeah me too although the Pine Mountain looks a bit cheap...

I see what you mean.Just the colour way I guess.

I might have to have a look at team Marins tonight on French ebay :LOL:

I had a 1990 in another colour-way, it was too big for me and I never ended up building it:

front2-1.jpg

The paint is very similar to that on my 1991, with the small patches of diagonal splatter applied over the main colour. The decals set is near identical as well. Frame is obviously a 1990 though with different geometry and no afterburners;

side.jpg

I'd like to find another in my size, but I'm not hopeful.

seattube.jpg

Wookiee - It's funny that you don't like the blue/yellow Pine - that bike was on the cover of Mountain Bike Action BITD being ridden through the snow, it looked so cool that I was tempted to spray the Bear Valley I had at the time to match! Doesn't really compare to orange/grey Zolatone I guess.

Like that green! What happened to the frame? You don't still have it do you?

I have one of those orange and purple Palisades Trails (1990) and this (1990 Muirwoods) was recently for sale here in NZ but I was busy and forgot to bid!

Attachments

• 1990 Muirwoods OrangeYellow.jpg
    1990 Muirwoods OrangeYellow.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,515

This is turning into a nice Euro style Marin thread especially with all the fluorescent paint jobs :cool:

I just wish I had a Marin :roll:

Good euro thread gents, this one caught me out building it. Setting up the rear brake from the left hand lever.....something wasn't right ....took me a minute to figure out the cable guides are to the left of centre on the top tube, so right hand rear brake!

Jonny foreigner eh!

Also cable guide under the bottom bracket, a bit odd. Will get some pictures up tomorrow.

The scan above shows (I think) m550 cantis. But I have seen loads of these with m650s.

I have a set of both kicking about, just wondering if I try to go closer to spec

Back