The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Re: The Hi-Fi Chat and sales thread

one very happy new owner of the Wharfedales - they sound 'different' to anything I've heard - its the midrange, astounding from such an odd speaker design.

Took em off at £165 did you? Rather generous!

The mid is what I like about my Celestion 44s. Better than anything I've ever heard before, at any price. Mind you, check out what the 44's even bigger brothers, the 66s go for! :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celestion-Dit ... true&rt=nc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clockworkgazz":1qggn7em said:
bugger those rogers went cheap, missed the auction baaa.

Still here - winner is in Germany and doesnt want to pay the postage.

£65 posted to you based on the current ebay price. Sell them on in the Autumn and triple your money.

:-o

Bargain!!! Wouldn't mind a go of them, but the missus would kill me as I've only just got rid of 4 pairs.

Well, if nobody wants them, I'll keep them for now.

PM for paypal and all that.

Attachments

• rogers ls6a.jpg
    rogers ls6a.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 4,519

You have a deal, will pm you tonight indeed send me your bank details and ill transfer the funds.

clockworkgazz":2fz1kbtd said:
You have a deal, will pm you tonight indeed send me your bank details and ill transfer the funds.

Coolio.

Paypal would be better but no worries if not. Just waiting back from the ebay buyer as to whether he wants to go ahead. Or not...

Back