Cannondale SM700 1986

OSMojo

Old School Hero
It arrived today from sunny California and only cost $147 in postage so that made it palatable to buy it. It's like it's never been used, the Araya RM20s have no brake rub at all. I took off a ripped Advocet gel saddle and replaced with a NOS Vetta, it had no pedals so I added some copy Suntour bear cages. I need to put on a new chain. There are a few scratches but overall it looks great. Yeah you noticed the yellow dust caps :cool: .. me, I did that :cool:

Absolutely stunning mate. One of my must have bikes. Lots more pics please! Congrats on such a great score :D

raidan73":3sz9l1za said:
Absolutely stunning mate. One of my must have bikes. Lots more pics please! Congrats on such a great score :D
Thanks Bud. Click on the photos it goes to the photobucket folder, then you can double click them until they're huge.

I discovered that :D

A word of warning, don't ever tell me where you live. I'd pay some thug good money to steal that :LOL:

Those Ground Control's look ace, and those Cunningham brakes.....

I was pretty excited about my new project but feel a little deflated after seeing this!

raidan73":2wtc8yx5 said:
I discovered that :D

A word of warning, don't ever tell me where you live. I'd pay some thug good money to steal that :LOL:

Those Ground Control's look ace, and those Cunningham brakes.....

I was pretty excited about my new project but feel a little deflated after seeing this!

:LOL: I live here, these two chaps look after my bikes

Chicago_ghetto.jpg

Good luck with your project, post the link if you've got a thread running.

Awesome, absolutely stunning, i envy you! :D

I´m a big fan of those duo-Rollercam equipped bikes of the eighties.

That is fantastic - always fancied a bike with WTB/Cunningham/Suntour rollercams. But have never tried one - for the sake of my ignorance: how does the braking compare with cantilevers?

Back