Holiday weekend skive - Glentress on Monday anyone?

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Not been doon the 'tress for about a year. Planning a wee visit on Monday if anyone wants to join me.
Blue/red mix in the morning followed by a muck about in the free ride area after lunch.

Holiday, HA ! us hardworking civil service types scoff at your holiday's !!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately working to improve my fabby pension that apparently makes me a figure of hate for the downtrodden masses :roll:

I too scoff at your holiday ! 3 kids require entertaining in the morning before I head off for a back shift at 1pm . No rest for some !

I do , however , have 2 weeks holiday starting on Friday so hope to get out on the bike if the weather is halfway reasonable :D

Sry mate, spending the day wi the wife, Mayne sneak a rum round Kelty at mightvif I'm.lucky.

Db I'm.jealous lol.

Had a fantastic day. Not been for about a year so it was good to go back. Trails riding really well, fast and dry. Felt like I was riding well but not had a chance to upload garmin yet. Then I'll see just how slow I actually am!
Only problem is I popped into EBC on the way home and spent a small fortune on 2 new pairs of shorts and a pair of shoes.

Back