Lots of Dura Ace 7400, Croce d une, NOS Shamal, Omega!

Just had a look through your treasure at the Flicker link. I'm loving the Shamals and the 7Eleven Corsa Extra frameset :shock: the Lemond is nice too, just wish I had a use for them and I daren't start any more builds :D GLWS and a free bump.

Hi all, Thanks for the continued interest. Several frames to add to the list. I have a £50 Brian Rourke Frame, 56cm, that is a bit tatty for sale:

20130506_124931 by VAGSW, on Flickr

It has campagnolo dropouts and has been repainted at some point - will need another as the paint is tatty and there are chips, dinks and minor rust spots througout. I belive it is 531. It also has a small part of an old seapost stuck half way down seat tube (about 3cm worth). Picture makes the condition much better than it is! Good buy at £50 though. I have some Chrome forks in good condition (campagnolo ends) that I could also sell for £25

I have also had a few questions about the EM frame. Hi there, I have two Merckx frames and want to keep one. Both are in lovely condition. The one pictured is a genuine 7 / 11, which has been recently repainted by bob jackson (cost around £300). I would be looking for £500 or £540 with Dura ace Headset. It is stunning and I don't think you would find better. 55cm/55cm

I also have a genuine 55cm Motorola Merckx, with chrome forks and rear 1/4, in good but used condition with a few chips and marks. That one would be £375.

Thanks, Stuart

keep the 7 eleven frame, stuart!
i am out on mine most days now and mclovin' it -
the motorola one is bland in comparison!

i'm interested in the dura ace 8 speed cassette - what ratio is it?
and the c record chainset - crank length and ring sizes please.

cheers!

If the C Record is gone Dibs this set: Chainset: 1994 Chorus, (Same as Croce d ‘une - Rare), NOS / Demo Condition £79

Hi all,

The 7402 DA shifters and Rigida Aeros have now been sold. A number of others are provisionally. I am trying to put on a few more photos on my Flickr feed tonight. Thanks for all the interest. Stuart

Back