Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Has anybody stripped the paint their Dyna Tech frame? I am concerned about using paint stripper because of the bonded joints and am thinking of shot blasting. Anybody used nitromors etc?

have a look for someone local who does soda blasting,very gentle and effective.i've had a few frames done now and don't use anything else

what's band size of a Dynatech Ogre/MT3/4/5 front mech?

Raleigh Max Cro Mo II

Raleigh Max Cro Mo II - Seen this on Gumtree, anyone got one and are they any good?

This bike featured on page 1 of this thread so I thought it would be nice to post it again now that it's had a bit of a spruce up. Check out the full build thread in my signature :D

Attachments

• Rear View.jpg
    Rear View.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 626
  • Finished Bike.jpg
    Finished Bike.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 626
Following last years dyna tech diablo DX complete re build I have just posted up the thread for project number 2 which is a 91 Odyssey. Again a complete strip, re paint and build. Looking forward to this one peeps' check it out!

I have a Raleigh Dynatech Ogre 2125 that has been sitting in my garage for Nye on 20 years. I have ridden it a handful of times and, due to this fact, it is in perfect condition. Everything is original apart from the pedals. I am wanting to sell so Googled to see what sort of interest there may be and saw this feed. Can anyone tell me where the best place to sell would be? I was going to ebay, but is there somewhere that more genuinely interested parties may be found?

Bung it on the sale thread on here mate. Not sure about value though. I would imagine a nice ogre would fetch a few quid. £150-£200? You will get more if you are prepared to box it up and post. Any pics? I might be interested but could do without buying any more bikes!

Back