inflatable kayaks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
yea the weather is getting better, just brought a couple of these.....................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INFLATABLE-KAYAK- ... dZViewItem

highly reccomended at that price, just in case anyone else was thinking of getting a canow for the summer. its much easier than peddling !! bobbing around on the water, paddling to the nearest pub.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
After much debate (2 months!) I've settled on a sevylor colorado - handles grade 2/3 and seats 2.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sevylor-Colorado- ... dZViewItem

Just enough room for me & my son and overnight camping supplies.

I might get him one of those yellow ones in a couple of years when he is big enough to go it alone.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yea i was looking at the sevlors, relly nice and they seem to be the market leaders, but due to my love of shiney CNCed bits, i couldnt spend that much money on one !!,
have you been out in it yet ? what is the build quality like ? are you happy with it ? im asking because i know someone about to buy a single sevlor.
they also do those yellow ones in a double size by the way.

jerky and chris........ The thames sounds well good fun !! go on try it :LOL:

The main reason I'm going for a sevylor is you seem tto be able to ebay them the following year without much loss in price, as long as they are looked after. My friend has 3 gumotex inflatables - he rates them higher but they look a bit too much like a lilo for me.

Costco have a SeaDoo one in just now that looks identical to the colorado but in garish colours - £240 inc vat and 2 folding paddles

I'm having to wait til next month to buy mine as I've just bought a £40 chris king conversion kit :roll: just to so I could put ridgid forks on my GT for this months BOTM.

Back