Black Country Steel

weeman_mtb":1uwr2uvz said:
Thanks for the comments so far, I must admit I feel a little under pressure seeing a couple of the names "signing in".

Billhooks to what anyone else says, they are your bikes, you build them however you like.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I have some spare SRAM mechs knocking about that would suit that Zinn right nicely :twisted:

Rod_Saetan":2fxt3qw3 said:
If you want me to build the Zinn up properly I have a spare Campag groupset I can put on it, just send it over and I'll sort it out, I'll even cover postage.

NeilM":2fxt3qw3 said:
Billhooks to what anyone else says, they are your bikes, you build them however you like.

Thanks for the kind offer Mr Saetan but I prefer NeilM's philosophy.

You are right of course, 'if everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other' *

* not the Groove Armada sample, the Chi-Lites original.

coomber":q34haklx said:
Have you decided on a colour for the orbit?

I'm thinking just plain yellow TBH, don't think I've got the skill/patience to reproduce the silver splatter.

It's a bit up in the air at the moment because the decal set appears to be lost in the post :( .

weeman_mtb":2uglc4kx said:
TBH, don't think I've got the skill/patience to reproduce the silver splatter.
Just get my wife round, whenever she decorates that's what the dust sheets end up looking like :facepalm:

NeilM":3rbcy42c said:
weeman_mtb":3rbcy42c said:
TBH, don't think I've got the skill/patience to reproduce the silver splatter.
Just get my wife round, whenever she decorates that's what the dust sheets end up looking like :facepalm:

:LOL:

weeman_mtb":3gk7fr3z said:
coomber":3gk7fr3z said:
Have you decided on a colour for the orbit?

I'm thinking just plain yellow TBH, don't think I've got the skill/patience to reproduce the silver splatter.

It's a bit up in the air at the moment because the decal set appears to be lost in the post :( .

powdercoaters or respray?

Yellow will look very cool on the Orbit, sometimes wish I'd done mine yellow rather than the orange. Did you ever get the stickers? If not I can order up another set, let me know.

DX is great kit and will suit it well :cool:

A nice twist for the Zinn would be M900 :cool:

How do the two f&f compare weight wise?

Back