Crossmax SL SSC disc wheels, Scale 30 carbon frame and more

damianw

Orange 🍊 Fan
How do all,

I have some items on ebay or going on this week. Only to happy to sell to someone here as a preference:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/1975damian/m. ... 7675.l2562

Scott Scale 30 carbon frame. Medium. An honest, marked, completely structurally sound lightweight frame, with XTR 965 bb fitted,. Has a couple of broken cable guides, some black reflective sheet on it (was a fast commute bike for a while). I miss using it... £300 to retrobikers plus postage or pick up in south london.

Fox F100RL fork. From the scale, complete with unopened kit of all seals, and oil. Could do with a rebuild. White reflective sheet fitted around the legs. £120 to retrobikers plus postage or pick up.

XTR M965 shifters/ hydraulic brakes. Goodridge white hoses fitted with ridiculously expensive blue alloy fittings (goodridge too). Bought new in 2010. £150 plus postage

Ritchey Carbon seatpost for scott scale, a few minor scratches, couple of marks from reflective tape that could be cleaned off. £60 plus postage

Some XTR M900 shifters in my ad on the proper retrobike for sale bit.

These are the prices I am looking for, I'm not open to wild offers, unless the general consensus is that something is overpriced.

Thanks!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back