Ultralight (174g) Red ano 27.2 Woodman seatpost £22

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices are for payment by Paypal gift (or pay the fees), prices posted to the UK except where stated otherwise.

Woodman seatpost 27.2 x approx 300mm, in anodised red. Ultralight at exactly 174g! (and Ti bolts would save another 6-7g!). In great condition, barely used and with no scratches, just a couple of very light rub marks to the anodised finish. It was just one anodised red step too far for me... The finish is slightly lighter than in the pictures (which were taken with a flash). £24 posted... now reduced to £22 posted

Shimano XT 9-speed cassette, CS-M770, 11-34t, with KMC X9 chain in silver. £27 posted (SOLD)

XT chainset FC-M760 Hollowtech II. Heel rub to the arms and a bit of wear to the teeth. £35 posted (SOLD)

XT V-Brake levers BL-M739, black with silver levers. Nice condition classic retro levers. £20 posted (SOLD)

And the following are currently for collection only (will check if I’ve got a box for if you want to arrange a courier – it would seem to be too expensive to post them under the new royal mail rates):

Manitou SX forks in Red. £25 collected (SOLD)

Pair of Deore-hubbed V-brake wheels in good condition £30 collected (SOLD)

Attachments

• Woodman red 2.jpg
    Woodman red 2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 463
  • Woodman red 1.jpg
    Woodman red 1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 463
Re: Bike split - decent retro & new XT, SLX, Manitou SX, WTB

Can I have the M739 levers please?

Now added the first of the photos, more will follow shortly.

Wasmachineman NL":i6gebqqz said:
What's the lowest you can go on the cranks? Highly intrested.
I haven't removed the cranks yet so I can't weigh the package to get an accurate postage figure (assuming you want them sent to NL)? Would rather post to the UK due to the postage cost but I don't mind as long as you are happy to cover it.

Picture now added, all parts still currently available apart from the XT levers (sold to ringo).

An absolute cheek i know, but £32 for the XT chainset? :D

Grannygrinder":2u9g9a86 said:
An absolute cheek i know, but £32 for the XT chainset? :D
Unfortunately I'll have to say no, sorry - with the Royal Mail price rises this is now £8 to post basic second class!

Back