Show us yer FSR's

That's true, I trusted the rubber queens and I knew where there limit was, but sometime got to try something different, worse case I have a set of tyres I can use when out on the old train lines nr me

Im thinking putting new rear shock, any thoughts on what is best linkage? Risse Racing Hex, BETD other?
Thanks

Newly acquired fsr any ideas on some better forks and rear shock..?

Attachments

• 1368612682382.jpg
    1368612682382.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,147
Fast bumpy forest paths and tracks, dirt and gravel. Don't like the standard manitous there crap, and rear shock doesn't do much got to have a play :D

robo":prlhkcfx said:
Fast bumpy forest paths and tracks, dirt and gravel. Don't like the standard manitous there crap, and rear shock doesn't do much got to have a play :D

Sounds like mostly XC stuff? I'd go with an air sprung fork with around 100mm of travel and a rear air shock. Rear shock size is 165mm by 55mm in case you were wondering. Personally I like fox float shocks and forks, but a friend of mine swears by his rock shox reba. I have a 130mm fox float r fork on mine and I've been looking for a fox float rear, but have been holding off for a new link since I like a little more travel. Also upgrading your headset with the fork will help :)

mine is close to being finished and making her all tight and tidy again, it shows up some bits i need to sort head set bearing are a bit rough, and so is the rear hub. but i love the look. just need to ride her

Back