Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

sinnerman":38sypvh0 said:
Augustus":38sypvh0 said:
sinnerman":38sypvh0 said:
Great thread, I have been here for a while and dont remember seeing it... :oops:

me too. :roll:

That said I've probably commented on about page 4. :LOL:

I've got a couple of those disc wheels at a friend's house. (where he has a pretty much NOS 1988 Explorer and my knackered 1987 Courier under, among other things, a piano.) The discs are the original yellow with M U D D Y F O X written round it and the later yellow but white on the reverse side, huge paw print.

Ought to dig them out really.

The discs are cool, and for me it was my first proper mountain bike, i shall have to make some time to dig them out and make a contribution.

Did i read you were in the midst of a story/editorial...? if so tell me more..?

he discs are the original yellow with M U D D Y F O X written round it and the later yellow but white on the reverse side, huge paw print.

id be interested in one of these disc,s if you want to sell one
cheers spesh

What year was the courier comp released in lurid neon green? Would possibly had an LX groupo /rear mech

jessi cat":2drqsm8t said:
there are some very nice foxes in here. thought i'd add one of mine, muddyfox alu sport, resprayed and one picture with the neon wheel disc i've got :D

That's brilliant mate do love it

jimwise68":2c868enb said:
Another one to add to the current collection.

At home with his stablemates

Good stuff Jim, didn't know it was joining a skulk (group of foxes, I just discovered). How's it running?

This is what I was really after when I bought the courier, now mine thanks to Mr Gumby! (cheers mate)

DSC_0391_zpsfaa87952.jpg

With original tyres, which I think I'd be willing to part with if anyone was after them (bit skint after a rare purchase of a working bike!)

dyna-ti":3etuxudm said:
What year was the courier comp released in lurid neon green? Would possibly had an LX groupo /rear mech

1990. The catalogue's on here, you'll find it if you include the word 'katana' in your search. It's worth a look.

jaypee":1svhqnr8 said:
jimwise68":1svhqnr8 said:
Another one to add to the current collection.

At home with his stablemates

Good stuff Jim, didn't know it was joining a skulk (group of foxes, I just discovered). How's it running?

This is what I was really after when I bought the courier, now mine thanks to Mr Gumby! (cheers mate)

DSC_0391_zpsfaa87952.jpg
Nice seeker. :)

its running well thanks mate, loving it.

How much for the tyres? PM me ;)

:cry: Go on, Throw me out :cry:
My 1997 Muddy Fox Rock n Roll Team with added redness. Not seen another. Probably a reason for that.

Attachments

• MF FINAL WEB.jpg
    MF FINAL WEB.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 748
Quite a different beast! Not my usual cup of tea but looks pretty nifty, glad to hear they didn't go completely to pot after 91/2 :)

Back