1994 BRODIE SOVEREIGN

Re: 1994 Brodie Sovereign - Ritchey overload - FINISHED P3

Retro_Roy":2z4lmtkw said:
hi
man that looks fast just standing still. :D
only a gatorblade would make it look any sweeter. ;)
how do you like the feel of the ride?
way to go.
roy

Thanks Roy :D

Initial thoughts are very good, looking forward to putting in a few miles off road and will report back along with some more scenic pics

RockiMtn":ywpkhunx said:
still not quite sold on the RF colour. you know, kind of like my Syncros outer ring dilemma. not a fan of boosters, but again i understand why.

other than that, it looks real good. :cool:

how's it ride? looking at the seatpost extension from the frame, is it a tad small for you? :?

I totally get you on the boosters Frank. I've never used them before and they're only there for one reason! I'm pretty happy with the cranks but after giving up looking for a WCS gold seatpost I might consider changing the cranks, pedals and brake levers to black ones in the future. I could do with black Logic canti's too but I've never even seen any before.

Size wise it felt spot on though

rocketboy2000":2mnctrxe said:
sweet wheels!

Thanks! Love your Expresso - never seen that before. How does it look these days?

Re: 1994 BRODIE SOVEREIGN - finished pics on page 3

:cool: very nice pard :cool: ..nice to meet you..its nice to put a face to a "screen name"..no doubt we will chat soon ;)

Keep thinking positive thoughts for those track two forks ;)

Ernie ;)

SWEET!

After my beloved British built frames, a Brodie has to be at the top of my Wanna-Wanna list.

Top job this.

I like the boosters, think the balance is great nice to see so many classic Ritchey parts on it, & of course RaceFace.

How are you finding the tyres and have you been out on it yet?.

Whats this I hear about Trac2 forks?. The P2 look good, but some syncro's would also look good!. :D

Bit of a leisurely ride out today. Not enough to put it through it's paces but just to check everything is set up right.

dscf5630p.jpg

dscf5637e.jpg

dscf5642i.jpg

Back