That's bent, isn't it?

wookiee":1i17pdbx said:
rc's rc200":1i17pdbx said:
Had an incident with the rear mech hanger on my Pace RC200. Looked down and somehow the mech was almost above the dropout, not below
I have a feeling that mech hangers a bit bent. Question is, how much should I straighten it? Was the original completely flat, or was there always a kink in it (to keep the hanger vertical even though the chainstays are splayed?)

:LOL:
....where's Wally.... :LOL:

Grrr you beat me to it.

You need to get a finish on those doors. :?
I'd recommend shellac and a couple of coats of oil (NOT LINSEED) or varnish over the top
Transparent to allow the natural colour to come out.

But don't worry , it's a pace so will be horrible to ride unless your Chris hoy and can do 33mph every where
Look cool as tho

Mines in the loft

dyna-ti":1rbb6s3u said:
You need to get a finish on those doors. :?
I'd recommend shellac and a couple of coats of oil (NOT LINSEED) or varnish over the top
Transparent to allow the natural colour to come out.

Finally a relevant post! Why no Linseed oil? I was planning to use some on the cedar deck around my pool. Those colorized deck products always peel, I thought linseed oil might be just the thing! No?

Thanks guys for all your top home decor tips! I'll give up fixing the sodding bike and get the shellac out straight away :)

So, it is bent then isn't it (and my haircut, t-shirt, t-towels etc.). And should be 100% straight (as am I)? Pressing it straight again - fail (presumably due to it having work hardened in the initial bending?)

Will this do the trick: http://www.stif.co.uk/mtb/product/pace- ... escription ?

Back