The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Re: The Hi-Fi Chat and sales thread

lumos2000":172cg95m said:
I was just having a clear out and found 4 bundles of speaker wire and a couple of aerial wires, all new. speaker wire is 3m long not sure if its any use to anyone. no idea on price ?? guessing at £5 posted but make me an offer if intrested

karma LGF? before I bin it, its all new

Those Jupiter speakers.. lovely wooden ball, but...

And a grand for a bit of cable? Really???

lumos2000":3ovcgf7j said:
lumos2000":3ovcgf7j said:
I was just having a clear out and found 4 bundles of speaker wire and a couple of aerial wires, all new. speaker wire is 3m long not sure if its any use to anyone. no idea on price ?? guessing at £5 posted but make me an offer if intrested

karma LGF? before I bin it, its all new

Sure, why not, did you want the postage covering?

apache":pixcium0 said:
Those Jupiter speakers.. lovely wooden ball, but...

And a grand for a bit of cable? Really???

some of the 'better' kit was actually good value compared to the smoke & mirrors stuff.

legrandefromage":1fxczs3w said:
some of the 'better' kit was actually good value compared to the smoke & mirrors stuff.

Value is hard to define, but none of it made me think "what a bargain" :/

ooooooh those Wharfedales look tasty :D

In 1980 I was trying to buy a similar looking pair of Japanese Tamon speakers from Kerr's Hifi shop in Woodlands Road, Glasgow.
Didn't have enough money at the time and was away working the Easter Hols of Uni term. Came back with enough dosh and the speakers were sold. No others available. :cry:

Mr Panda":2ydumd7b said:
ooooooh those Wharfedales look tasty :D

In 1980 I was trying to buy a similar looking pair of Japanese Tamon speakers from Kerr's Hifi shop in Woodlands Road, Glasgow.
Didn't have enough money at the time and was away working the Easter Hols of Uni term. Came back with enough dosh and the speakers were sold. No others available. :cry:

free postage to you if you win.

A kind offer Cheese but I'm not in the market at the moment - trying to slim things down a bit :LOL:

Back