Ramstein-dh's feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again

He is willing to send to an uncrossed
postal order?

Last edited by Hidden Jitsu on Sat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously ?

I have an unread PM to this ramstein fella from over a year ago, still sitting in my outbox after he ignored me :roll:

Now his "mate" :roll: wants my details so he can send a postal order :facepalm:

He had my details, as he was supposed to send me a set of Jr T forks, yet he never, and i wasted DAYS of my holiday waiting in for a delivery that was never going to turn up.

His mate is either up to no good, or is ramstein himself under a new name :facepalm: :LOL:

your the bell end that scammed him.
you c*nt.
Wind your neck in.
May pop down and give you the money in person providing you still live at the same address.

Seen as you lied about not getting the forks

So now he is going to "pop down" in person and give me some money, this fat scouse heffa would be best just doing one and fooking off back to his geeky Games Workshop cave.

The only popping going on will be this fat lads back tyre.

Hidden Jitsu = Ramstien

S-M":2qtriy6l said:
your the bell end that scammed him.
you c*nt.
Wind your neck in.
May pop down and give you the money in person providing you still live at the same address.

Seen as you lied about not getting the forks

So now he is going to "pop down" in person and give me some money, this fat scouse heffa would be best just doing one and fooking off back to his geeky Games Workshop cave.

The only popping going on will be this fat lads back tyre.

Hidden Jitsu = Ramstien

Hahaaaa what ever , well will see your attitude change when i'm banging on your door.
Probably not even white gives me more of an excuse to curb stomp you.
Also i'm not fat and i don't play with games workshop stuff

So has Hidden Jitsu just confirmed he's Ramstein-dh then?

Since he's banned it looks like another ban on way.
Never understand why people like this don't just keep their heads down when they re-register and don't draw attention to themselves, personality problem maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back