Dawes Tourist Bars

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I feel a bit guilty having a zillion for sale threads floating around here so thought it best to consolidate them all into here.

Note, all the items on here are listed on ebay and I will be offering them on here for under what I expect/hope to get for the items. I know this is a bit cheeky, but buying through here will guarantee you get the item!

All the items will be set via Collect+ to your door at a flat rate of £3. The items can also be picked up in Edinburgh area. PayPal payment to be sent to jack.jd.luke@googlemail.com as a gift.

Dawes Tourist Touring Handlebars, 25.4mm

$T2eC16RHJHEFFmUF1dP1BReT,6e+(w~~60_12.JPG

A lovely set of Dawes, tourist/touring handlebars. The bars are 40cm C-C and have a clamp diameter of 25.4mm.

The bars have a lovely ergonomic sweep upwards, much alike Nitto Randonneur's. I would have kept them on my Croix De Fer, but I prefer the control of wider bars for the off road riding I do.

The bars are incredibly light weight and beautifully pantographed with the Dawes logo and 'Hand Built in England'. This is very slightly marked, but not offensively so. The bars are of course covered in sticky tape residue, but this won't be hard to remove.

Really a beautiful pair of handlebars.

£11 obo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111059789044? ... 1586.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back