Aviemore National Meet Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lift up would be champion but I will need to train back. I see little point hanging around all Sunday in the hope of a return drive back especially if the last 20 miles is by train anyway.

Cheers

I'll book a space in yer tent Keith if it means i dont have to bring mine, saves a bit of effort and weight ;)

Click like a dolphin ;) :) :)
I sound like a lumberjack with a full throttle chainsaw :)
but I've never heard it personally ;)

Jamie

I'm in for this :) Actually starting a course at Glenmore Lodge on the sunday evening/ Monday!
I'll be travelling to/from Forres/Elgin, more than enough room for bikes/passengers if anyone needs a lift on the way.

just a heads up guys, phoned rothiemurchus today to book up tent, their pre-booking slots have been filled so cant pre book now.

if you are intending to camp you need to call them on the Thursday before the weekend of the meet to book up as this is when they allocate their remaining slots for tents.

they have 22 pitches so should be ok but make sure you call on the thursday to prebook as they think they might be fully booked on the weekend if you just turn up.

Keith - Did you book a pitch for your 4 man tent? If myself and Veloa re crashing with you, does that mean we still need to book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back