Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

I think you'll find this is day 3 from the suggestion of the ride not 4. If the suggestion had been made on Monday I may have been able to sort my plans.
So in the words of John McEnroe..........."CHALKDUST !!!!!!"

Gentlemen. When the bell rings come out swinging.
e14500.gif

I'll get the
e5001371.gif

old_coyote_pedaller":3n1c7z3f said:
e14500.gif

I'll get the
e5001371.gif

Don't think we've stooped as low as swinging yet? Or is that why Robs missed so many ride recently.

3 days, 12 hours and 15 minutes notice.

It seems we were both wrong :oops:

OK you got me on the umpires inquiry but it'd be nice to know plans before midweek as thats usually when I meet up with Lisa to plan our weekend. She's happy for me to go mtb'ing but if she asks what are we doing at the weekend and I have no clue as to the plans I cant really say hud everything I'm waiting for the nod from Keith :LOL:

Have a good one, oh and how are the local rides plans coming from those that've no led any ;)

clubby":2bdub8y0 said:
old_coyote_pedaller":2bdub8y0 said:
e14500.gif

I'll get the
e5001371.gif

Don't think we've stooped as low as swinging yet? Or is that why Robs missed so many ride recently.

I'll have you know Ive been doing loads of riding lately :oops:

velomaniac":2o4bnghc said:
OK you got me on the umpires inquiry but it'd be nice to know plans before midweek as thats usually when I meet up with Lisa to plan our weekend. She's happy for me to go mtb'ing but if she asks what are we doing at the weekend and I have no clue as to the plans I cant really say hud everything I'm waiting for the nod from Keith :LOL:

Have a good one, oh and how are the local rides plans coming from those that've no led any ;)

Why no start a "Lisa & V's MacRetro Diary" thread and make it a sticky :LOL:

"GOD A LUV THIS MACRETRO SECTION ITS BEEN LIKE A MOURGE IN HERE LATELY" :D

Back