RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 2: Peak District ~ 05/05/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, cycling fitness a bit questionable, but looking forward to sampling the RBRR flavour.

come on paul , give us some advice on clothing.am thinking bib knickers,arm warmers and track mitt,s or dose it get cold up there ?

Pah! Can't recall seeing Robert Miller out in 3/4 bibs, my wife wears them, nuff said. In fact, it is so warm at the moment I might not even bother with shorts (just need to remember to give the saddle a good wipe down before the journey home...).

bobbinogs":1rebfopk said:
Pah! Can't recall seeing Robert Miller out in 3/4 bibs, my wife wears them, nuff said. In fact, it is so warm at the moment I might not even bother with shorts (just need to remember to give the saddle a good wipe down before the journey home...).

Good god !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bobbinogs":634dpp29 said:

thanks, but i will wait for paul,s level head to respond.and just a small point ...it,s robert millar , that,s the scot,s version of miller

looking foward to the giro ,wiggo,s first crack at winning it. i personally think nibali will be hard to beat.i just think the other teams have started to get to grip,s with the sky train.i expect to see nibali teaming up with other italians to make life hard for the sky boys. and we all know that the italians love to see a italian win the giro. i am not saying they cheat but think fignon and the helicoptor ,merckx punched in the ribs etc etc.

scarponi and nibali to slip away on a tough mountain stage from a long way out . and do uran and heno ever get board of pulling there english paymaster up every hill?there will be trouble at sky soon

matthew71":3gyc9ylk said:
looking foward to the giro ,wiggo,s first crack at winning it. i personally think nibali will be hard to beat.i just think the other teams have started to get to grip,s with the sky train.i expect to see nibali teaming up with other italians to make life hard for the sky boys. and we all know that the italians love to see a italian win the giro. i am not saying they cheat but think fignon and the helicoptor ,merckx punched in the ribs etc etc.

scarponi and nibali to slip away on a tough mountain stage from a long way out . and do uran and heno ever get board of pulling there english paymaster up every hill?there will be trouble at sky soon

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back