Anyone interested? Marzocchi MX Comp 1" air + cane c headset

jedimaster

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
hi, I know I'm very new to this site but please check my singletrackworld profile which has a lot of forum history for assurance (http://singletrackworld.com/forum/profile/jedimaster)

I have two items that I am thinking of selling and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in either of them please?

The first one: Marzocchi MX Comp 2007 in great condition, dual air, (low pressure forks which are less prone to leaking than standard high pressure air springs that you get in Rock Shox for example). The forks are exactly the same as those http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... 2007-10208.

They have 85mm of travel and have a 1" steerer so perfect for a xc retro build! :) These belong to my brother who is only 13 and weights below 50 kg so they only have been used very lightly! Regularly cleaned and lubed with the Brunox Deo Fork Lube! :)

The second item is the Cane Creek S2 1" threadless headset in silver. again great condition, used with the fork above.

Reason for sale is that my brother is thinking of getting a new frame with more travel in the back and in the front, so these are up for sale!

If anyone is interested please reply on here or email me at dkaspersky7@gmail.com :)

Thanks

Daz :)

Re: Anyone interested? Marzocchi MX Comp 1" air + cane c hea

forgot to add, it has mounts for v brakes as well as a post mount for disc brakes :)

How much are they? you need to put a price in the ad, it's in the rules.

Oh dear I do apologize about that then :(
Well ideally I would want to sell them as a bundle but I would say around £12 posted for the headset and £85 posted for the forks. I'm open to offers obviously.
If someone decides to take the forks they can have the headset for a fiver extra :)

Also forgot to add that the steerer is just over 200mm. If anyone is interested I have just taken some pics and can email them. :)

Kind regards

Daz

Back