Tingy, tangy citrus (first ride pics, page 3!)

Re: Tingy, tangy citrus

they broke the canti rule aswel!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

god i have OCD :facepalm:

jonnyboy666":tnjvrq7f said:
they broke the canti rule aswel!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have visions now of you putting all of your Orange gear on eBay, in disgust at their antics :LOL:

Must confess I think my next build will be vee's, just for a change! Mark if you don't mind me asking, and PM if you like, how much did the XT groupset set you back?

Doug

Great bike, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the ride... :cool:

jonnyboy666":4ydv796s said:
is is the 1 1/8 version? mine is 1", they seemed to have 2 batches of these with both headset sizes.

Interestingly enough this is the first time I have seen another Vit T with no seat bolt eyes (not that I have looked hard). Thought mine was unique in that respect.

Mine is the 1 1/8" Headtube version. Must get around to my build thread soon - although when you see the frame you may have to look away....

Frame is back from the finishers, and that was £15 well spent!
I really like the matte finish....

Chucked the frame on my luggage scales, while it was naked....

Decals also arrived from Gil yesterday, so I got busy with those. I wanted to protect them, so cut some matte helicopter tape a mm bigger than the decals and applied this over the top.
Only got one fitted last night though, as I had a bbq to enjoy :D

Forks arrived this week too, and some ti X-lite bars. Won some XT/Hope/Mavic 217 wheels last night, so it's all starting to come together.

It does seem to have a 'sparkle' in sunlight. The chap who did it for me was saying how titanium gives off purple sparks when blasted!
Wish I'd been there with my camera

Looks fantastic Mark :cool:

My Rat Kilauea looked like this for a short time , as soon as I added water it didn't :LOL:

Are you building the wheels yourself ?

Back