Cannondale A113 Cable Guides - ALL SOLD

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
For those of you who don't know production of these stopped around 6 years ago when the factory manufacturing them caught fire and as far as I know there are no plans to restart.

After a considerable bit of detective work I finally found 12 on the other side of the world and they arrived this week. :D I plan to keep three and six have already been sold; so you’d better be quick if you want the last three. They weren’t cheap to start with and shipping and customs duty have made things worse, so I’m asking for £11.50 each (posted).

My investigations have found some alternatives that have been produced using rapid prototyping http://www.shapeways.com/model/607918/cannondale-cable-guide.html and I believe Brian who runs the Vintage Cannondale website makes some also (but I’ve not seen them) . So there are cheaper alternatives out there but these are the real McCoy…

Attachments

• IMG_3508.JPG
    IMG_3508.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,667
  • IMG_3506.JPG
    IMG_3506.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,667
  • IMG_3505.JPG
    IMG_3505.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,665
  • Cable guides.jpg
    Cable guides.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,663
  • 1988_Page_01.jpg
    1988_Page_01.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,667
Re: Cannondale A113 Cable Guides

Pm'd and Payment sent following discussion.

Quick bump for Swede

Cheers

Thanks; I put them in the post at lunch time so they should be with you tomorrow or by the end of the week!

Yes, I have three. Saul was confirming that he'd paid for his set.

There's been a bit of confusion with my original post. When I said I have 9 to sell, that's 9 individual cable guides not 9 sets (I wish). Anyway I'm now down to 2...

Back