How many bikes do you have now?

I had 2...1 for me and 1 for the missus.

Now the missus has 2 (1 modern, 1 retro), daughter has 4 :roll: (2 from 1999 so retro for her! and 2 proper retro), son has 2 (both modern)...and I have ....ermm 6 (all retro) ...in various states of retoration or ridability, which means most are mainly in bits, most of the time. :?

gotta love this place. :D

edit....oh i forgot 1 other that is currently on holiday at Vinevos place.

Currently I have a retro road, modern 29er, rts, 2lts but in the process of selling one) trek 9000, giant cadex, khs team, home brew cruiser. I think that is it. No its not, proflex 852 at my parent's

2 retro mtbs - both keepers as my dad will use one
3 retro road bikes - need to sell 2 or maybe all 3
3 bmx's - that I need to sell
1 dirt jumper - keep
1 modern road bike - to keep
And a folding bike to play about with so keeper for now

So 11, dad has a winter and summer road bike and mum a retro mtb

I had one mountain bike before. now I have 1 mountain, 1 hybrid, 4 BMXs, and soon to have more. And thats not counting the numerous spares bikes :LOL:

In fact Im not ashamed to admit Im slightly addicted haha. I tell myself to set a limit but that limit keeps getting raised ;) only thing stopping me from having more is money at the moment.

Before finding this site I had 1 retro MTB which 1 barely rode and 1 Retro BMX, both from my childhood (late 80's/early 90's).

I now have 2 modern (ish 2000? & 2005) MTB's 2 retro MTB's, a retro Roadie, my BMX and a couple in bits lol

I've got 7 full bikes, 6 retro mtbs and a retro road bike. Also got a new carbon road bike coming next week. Only had 1 retro mtb before I came on here, oh and a frame and forks to be built up after I build my 92 Explosif up on Friday. :LOL:

I went from 3 to 4 and the new one was a vintage road bike because I found I wasn't getting out to the trails. If I had the space and $ I'd probably have 6 or 7 bikes.

Bpool77":3mucif4s said:
I've got one Rob :? You've seen we're I live No STORAGE but I'm in the market at the mo so let me know what what your willing to part with and then I'll have 2 :LOL:
no probs,what you after? :D :D

Ah the eternal how many question...

The n+1 formula is always a good one when trying to justify how many bikes you have, especially to non bikers.
You can always plea for further justification by making analogies involving shoes/memorabilia/wives etc...

Anyway, I'm hovering around the 30 mark at the moment, mostly because I'm a bit obsessive about group-sets.

Prior to Retrobike, the most I'd owned at any time was six bikes. I was down to three until November 2nd 2008.

Back