Marin Lite Seat Post - Wanted!!!

PopsTrippin":35si18hn said:
I have one in that size for a Marin from '93 if you're interested.

Wow! I'd be so grateful if you still have this. Could you let me know how much you would like for it & I'll get it off to you asap. Sorry for the delay, your reply didn't come up in my email feed so just checked back tonight on the off chance & bingo! Bit of a newbie at all this I'm afraid...

Doug

wookiee":1ksl94up said:
PopsTrippin":1ksl94up said:

I have one also from a '92 if Rich's no good?

Never thought for a minute I'd get two offers! Would it be okay if I wait to hear from PT & get back to you if it's gone? Many thanks for this, it's the finishing touch on a much-loved bike...

Doug

eggstationzebra":26t4zfq1 said:
wookiee":26t4zfq1 said:
PopsTrippin":26t4zfq1 said:

I have one also from a '92 if Rich's no good?

Never thought for a minute I'd get two offers! Would it be okay if I wait to hear from PT & get back to you if it's gone? Many thanks for this, it's the finishing touch on a much-loved bike...

Doug

No probs Doug

All the best

Doug

eggstationzebra":1cplkmx3 said:
PopsTrippin":1cplkmx3 said:

Wow! I'd be so grateful if you still have this. Could you let me know how much you would like for it & I'll get it off to you asap. Sorry for the delay, your reply didn't come up in my email feed so just checked back tonight on the off chance & bingo! Bit of a newbie at all this I'm afraid...

Doug

You can have it mate.. It's sitting in the shed doing nothing.

PM me an address and i'll stick it in the post for you.

All i ask is if you can show us a pic of your bike when it's done ;)

Rich

PopsTrippin":2ila2nrb said:
eggstationzebra":2ila2nrb said:
PopsTrippin":2ila2nrb said:

Doug

You can have it mate.. It's sitting in the shed doing nothing.

PM me an address and i'll stick it in the post for you.

All i ask is if you can show us a pic of your bike when it's done ;)

Rich

Warms your heart dont it! Got to love retro bike! :D

To be honest, I'm a bit overwhelmed. I've heard such great things about this site & they weren't wrong! Thanks again for the offer, I'm feeling all dewy-eyed!!!

Doug

eggstationzebra":2n0l5ozk said:
To be honest, I'm a bit overwhelmed. I've heard such great things about this site & they weren't wrong! Thanks again for the offer, I'm feeling all dewy-eyed!!!

Doug

Feeeeeel the love!

As requested by Rich who very kindly donated the seat post: A couple of shots of it in situ on my 1996 Bear Valley SE. What a difference!

Many, many thanks...

Doug

Attachments

• IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 193
Back