KLEIN ATTITUDE FRAME/BIKE 22 inch

StudTireZombie

Dirt Disciple
Hello evereybody. I'm looking for a KLEIN ATTITUDE frameset (MC1/FORK) or a complete bike. Colour/components are equal, no dents or damages are important. Hope you understand my english, because i'm from germany.

Greetings, Martin

Hello,
thanks for the link, but it's to expensive.
- Repaint (look the ATTITUDE decal on the top tube
- cable insert are bigger for magura (hope you understand)
- the colour are in no good condition
- the headset bearings must new
- the colours on the frame/fork/mc 1 are different shining

Hi Martin

I think there are many of us who, just like you, started using this site with the sole intent of finding a nice Klein Attitude/Adroit. I know I did.

Actually finding one in good condition that fits your size, might be a challenge.

I would suggest spending time on your search. Look at other peoples threads about the subject and learn before you make a purchase. There is much to know about these bikes and you should evaluate that thoroughly.

As for money, most of the good frames will command high prices. People in here know what good frames are worth. You might get a slightly better price than e-bay but that's all.

If you are trying to find a real bargain, you should try local ads.

Good luck on your search.

XLs are hard to find. I bought that candy red one from Lawrence for a friend of mine who's after XL Kleins, took a while to find that one.

Are you only after a rigid one?

Morning.
Thanks for the post.
Actaully i have three KLEINS, but no Atti. This is a dream since i was a 15 year old boy. I have time, no problem.
The ebay sitiuation in the moment is more a joke.

Greetings

I prefer a rigid fork, but is it a nice colour, and the condition is good i will take a frameset also with a suspension fork.

Back