Aviemore National Meet Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith wrote:
Willl prob take our main 4man tent an tarpaulin incase it rains.

Why do you need a tarp, is your tent made of mesh or something ?

Things have moved on, tents have Hydrostatic Head ratings which are about how waterproof they are ;)

/\ whit he said lol.

aye its a 6m x 6m or sumthin, tied up between some trees an were sorted.

who wis it that said ye take 10m o rope lol

yer right TK, its either £9 or £10 a heid per night at campsite. will get booked in at the weekend.

whats awbody doin - friday night saturday night hame sunday or stayin the sunday ?

think its a bank holiday monday ?

If I make it, it will be Saturday evening onwards, might stay Sun night but need to check work - we get odd holidays wot don't always conform to those of other folks :roll:

Rothiemurchus and The Old Bridge Inn :D :D :D

Despite being a DEC, I'm only doing the saturday main ride, camping Friday and Saturday night. I physically cannot do two 20 mile plus rides on consecutive days. I'll take train up and back so I can leave by mid day Sunday.

I might look into the train too then Velo, in the process of buying a new(er) car and don't want to rush into it just to get to a ride.

The Ken":2xf5u307 said:
I might look into the train too then Velo, in the process of buying a new(er) car and don't want to rush into it just to get to a ride.
Dave, Velo - When you planning on going up there and going home? Pretty sure if you're staying overnight a lift can be sorted between myself, Keith, etc. for some of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back