Looking for a car, possibly a 4x4?

Dave_H":3d060kyu said:
Can you honestly say that you buy a car purely based on it's safety to pedestrians, 'green'ness and all that good stuff, or do you also consider what pleasure it gives you (how it looks, performance, how it handles, etc). If that is the case, then what makes you (or anyone else) the ruling judge on what is an acceptable compromise.

I drive a Citroen Picasso and believe me its not a car that you would choose for your own pleasure, its looks, performance nor its handling.

You're right, the 4x4 thing is a small part of a big issue, but it is a part none the less, and you have to start somewhere.

cherrybomb":13hrgdsz said:
Buy what you like. The little Suzuki 4X4's are great little cars and only 1.3L so cheaper tax. ;)
Having said that, (and not for any particularly tree hugging reasons) I'd go with a Focus estate if I was you, practicality an all that most 4X4s have surprisingly little space in them compared to an estate car.

By the way, for what it's worth this is my 'car' and I'm no farmer, anyone want to start out?? :evil:

DSCN2160.jpg

Nice articulation dude !!!

But i still love my Sidekick !!!

What me n my mates always say :

y control 2 wheels when u have power over 4 ??

Attachments

• R0017609.jpg
    R0017609.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 703
  • R0017532.jpg
    R0017532.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 703
hmm... i dun have much playground in singapore, so its monhtly trips up north in Malaysia...

having our fun on Rainforest Challenge trails...

Prefer ur wide overfenders... those nasty mud can really blanket windscreens...

I never tried, but I am sure my Saab does that too

;)

Jeff, does such thing as Saab exist in Singapoore? You got all the cars we have here too?

Elev12k":2a2caiur said:
I never tried, but I am sure my Saab does that too

;)

Jeff, does such thing as Saab exist in Singapoore? You got all the cars we have here too?

Yupz !! Maybe not all models but the Big Brands are here !!

Back