Double U-Brake Late 80s Saracen Tracker 'survivor'

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Still collecting parts for my frame only, bet this goes cheaper than my sum of parts. pity its collect only.

reanimation":2w4o4mmv said:
Still collecting parts for my frame only, bet this goes cheaper than my sum of parts. pity its collect only.

Aint that always the way!

Innit! the frame was so cheap it had to be done! And I really like the look of it, a relaxed hopefully comfortable very retro MTB. Not been pushing hard for bits but needs a powdercoat - new stickers, and wheels, stem and bars, and headset, already into 3 figures there!

Got the same with an orbit I picked up, would be cheaper to buy this but then it is fun seeing a bike left for scrap come to life (need to justify it in my head somehow!)

Yeah it's totally true! Hurts more when someones clearly scavenged and sold the parts off it probs for profit but for the right thing at the right price it is a bit of fun...

Hardest one is my not quite NOS Raleigh Mustang Mk1 frame, not even got damn forks!

Back