E-Stay project

yakboy

Manitou Fan
I would like an E-stay bike /frame for a project...I know what I would really like and that's a 1992 Scott Super Evolution (I have a 1992 Scott Superlite which I bought new and I really wanted a Super Evolution but couldn't afford it), but I know they are rare these days.

The frame will need to be on the small size as I am 5ft 8and a half(the half matters!!) and my Superlite has a 17" frame which is perfect.

I don't want a restored bike or a bike in fantastic condition as I have plans to change it to my dream retro bike.

An alpinestars Cro-Mega, Al-Mega would be fine...not keen on Saracen's or Carrera's but would consider any others. Alien's are probably out of my price range and I would feel duty bound to keep that stock so probably not for me.

MADB,

I've seen your Kili but as I want to strip the frame and powder coat I felt it was in too good condition.

I would be interested in seeing piccies of your other 2 frames and prices...PM me please

I have a Cro-Mega frameset which I've already stripped ready for powder coating it's 17.5" centre to top

And a Kirk Revolution in a similar size.

Staf

Re: E-Stay project/ Cro-Mega frameset

If your Cro-Mega frameset is still looking for a home I would be interested to know your price.

Cheers Brian.

Back