Who still make hubs that arn't for discs?

T'boo Ted

GT Fan
Feedback
View
OK so who out there still makes hubs that are not for discs, I think Chris King make the classic, but anyone else or is it just lace up your rim brake rimn to the nearest disc hub and deal with it?

Ha, yeah, saw the xt ones, but don't want 36 holes, will be waiting to see if they actually do get a restock as that would be good.
And how did I miss the sun ringle ones...

See this is the info I need...been looking but clearly missed things, my old xt parrallax hubs still work fine, but after nigh on 20 years of use, I'm getting paranoid that they may be not long till a failure.

looked on the hope website, but they all seemed disc ones...but maybe wasn't looking that well.
will look into the XT's, but the suns and DT are looking good if I need a new set of wheels...

You could also use Shiman hubs from their trekking range (nowadays where Deore LX has gone). Availability isn't great here, but fine in Germany. Try Rosebikes.

Got some of the LX one's myself from bikediscount.de in Germany, not the best looking hubs in the world but cheapish and they do the job.

Back