Klein Attidriot w/ Rain Storm Forest Fade?!

Even though its a duffer I can think of 2 repo Klein painters who are rubbing their hands together as they have a new schema to sell ;-)

Thats amazing, If I were dripping in cash I would snap that up in a second even with its repaired tubes.
This will be a bike of legend in years to come and everybody will regret missing it.

Is this the same one what you post about the crack on the toptube on the other forum... :roll:

Ps: Klein people are really picky about details like broken frames..

Note: I just notice other members post about the crack

Get ready to see this on eBay from our favorite seller Malibu.90265

Prediction: "Perfect condition, minor shop wear from transporting, one of a kind paint job - $9999"

mkozaczek":1874kg9a said:

Prediction: "Perfect condition, minor shop wear from transporting, one of a kind paint job - $9999"

Does Malibu ever sell any bikes?, Christ I wish they would, sick of seeing them come up all the time :LOL:

Vinevo":1qhk6ur0 said:
mkozaczek":1qhk6ur0 said:

Does Malibu ever sell any bikes?, Christ I wish they would, sick of seeing them come up all the time :LOL:

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut...

I would not of even used that as a pub bike its beyond my realms to even think of taking this most awful bike seriously.

stunned andy

Back