Klein Pulse 20th Anniversary Frame - 1995

That's as :cool: as.

Get fatty's or p-bones as well as Rshox.. Swap when you like. I had the same idea, pleased to have the choice!

Lovely find. Enjoy!

Could be an idea as I am plamming on fitting Magura HS33 onto the frame so changing the forks would be easy and quick

Nice find there. Have never seen this before.

The CK headset looks perfect on that frame. Perhaps, you may consider looking for a Cannondale P-Bone to go along with the frame. It will be difficult but the width and thickness will look just perfect for the frame. =)

What a great find!! This frame looks great!

Anyway, I'm quite sure that the Pulse is the same frame as the MC2 Attitude with the exception of the head tube.

Klein did the same with the Rascal/Fervor and the MC1 Attitude who were also the same frames but with different head tubes.

Hi

I have a black Pbone / a blue cannondle Fatty and a rc31 fork.
I will be removing the Rockshok as they are a tad too heavy for the frame I will add these forks and take some pics ...
Thinking the RC31 forks will look nice but not quite period correct ?

Woodyuk":7fxm9ujs said:
Hi

I have a black Pbone / a blue cannondle Fatty and a rc31 fork.
I will be removing the Rockshok as they are a tad too heavy for the frame I will add these forks and take some pics ...
Thinking the RC31 forks will look nice but not quite period correct ?

What about a C'Dale Pepperoni aluminum fork?

Could also be a good idea ...but I do not have a Cannondale Pepperoni aluminum fork in 1 1/8 and not sure how easy they are to come by ..
I will try out the other 3 forks and if none work will have a look out for a Cannondale Pepperoni aluminum fork

Woodyuk":3soblvjd said:
Could also be a good idea ...but I do not have a Cannondale Pepperoni aluminum fork in 1 1/8 and not sure how easy they are to come by ..
I will try out the other 3 forks and if none work will have a look out for a Cannondale Pepperoni aluminum fork

I have 2 in 1 1/8" no thread. They need to be painted, but if you want to pay shipping you can have one.

Back