Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chute55uk":1l3iedf3 said:
Umm... maybe the unfit team for me?

If the worst happens just come along and you can do one of my laps! But I am sure that there are teams that would need another member....

Not sure of my other team members, but I'm taking a longer route home on the commute.
Normally it takes about 20 mins, 1hr 30 yesterday and 45 mins tonight. Hoping to get over the Purbecks tomorrow eve.
Being Captain I feel I should lead by example. :oops: :LOL:

retroyetirigid":kx6bzs9v said:
Not sure of my other team members, but I'm taking a longer route home on the commute.
Normally it takes about 20 mins, 1hr 30 yesterday and 45 mins tonight. Hoping to get over the Purbecks tomorrow eve.
Being Captain I feel I should lead by example. :oops: :LOL:

Do we know how long a lap is yet?

wookiee":3l63hx1a said:
[Do we know how long a lap is yet?

Sorry, interloper from another team here.

I can't find the new release now, but Wiggle released a circuit profile a while ago, and I'm pretty sure they said the lap was around 11k.

8.5 miles would be around 13.6k, so that would seem about right.

The profile they sent out showed a couple of equally sized climbs and descents (not too surprising), so it would appear there are a couple of climbs per lap.

NeilM":2kdo3dnv said:
8.5 miles would be around 13.6k, so that would seem about right.

The profile they sent out showed a couple of equally sized climbs and descents (not too surprising), so it would appear there are a couple of climbs per lap.

Thanks for the info....lets just hope its not swampy!

i heard on radio 2 today that it is going to be the driest may on record.and i dont think it is possible to go up for 8 miles,you got to come down sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back