1" Ahead style stem, preferably flat or low rise, 130-140mm

Fairyglass

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a stem to fit my Bontrager- the front end is a little too high so I'm trying to lower the bars a little. I've got a Syncros stem at the moment which I'd be happy to swap for something as good- between 130 and 140mm, and preferable zero degrees or a small rise, but a good quality. It's a 1" aheadset style steerer. Whaddaya got? :D

Re: 1" Ahead style stem, preferably flat or low rise, 130-14

Also have a Controltech in silver, a retrotastic 150mm though

In my for sale thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=253057

Hi, thanks for the replies. DBMTB- do you have any pics? Thanks. Raidan73, thanks but too long.
Cheers
Ben

I have a nice Ritchey Forcelight 140mm I think.

Image002.jpg

Thanks everyone- I realised yesterday that the bars I'm using are riser bars with a brace, so the usual stems won't fit. I need a stem with a bolt on or hinged front section, like a Syncros. Anyone got something like this spare?

:/ doubt it

i do have a 1-1/8th reducer shim so you can use any old 1-1/8th stem on a 1" steerer till you find the right bars. yours for postage

That would be good- I've got an X-Lite stem which is 1 1/8" so could use that temporarily, but I'd rather find a more permanent solution. PM me with cost and payment details and I'll PP gift you the money :)

Still looking though....

Fairyglass":ackghf6r said:
That would be good- I've got an X-Lite stem which is 1 1/8" so could use that temporarily, but I'd rather find a more permanent solution. PM me with cost and payment details and I'll PP gift you the money :)

Still looking though....

Interested in the x-lite stem, if you sell after finding something suitable ;)

Back