The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front please. If you pm me your email I will send PayPal payment amount of your choosing and my address Thanks

Don't worry about payment, just keep in mind that the cake at peddleabikeaway is very nice, and I'm quite partial to a slice of cake after a bike ride ;)

PM me your address and I'll try to get something in the Post tomorrow (I'm working in London, so I'll have to sweet talk the wife :shock: ).

NeilM":3h3nir4z said:
Don't worry about payment, just keep in mind that the cake at peddleabikeaway is very nice, and I'm quite partial to a slice of cake after a bike ride ;)

PM me your address and I'll try to get something in the Post tomorrow (I'm working in London, so I'll have to sweet talk the wife :shock: ).

Done. Tell her, love the slippers!

Well gentlemen, as of 7pm tomorrow I will be in the game...

Well, actually I am a bit scared that it's going to be a complete sack of dick, but we shall see!

P.S - Sorry about the swears, Dad, but it's my new favourite abusive phrase. I've been teaching people at work!!! (other teachers, not the kids!!!)

Spending a day in the shed. Bliss. Off to see which bits have benefited from a soak in WD40. I'm presuming an 8 speed chain will be ok on a 7 speed. Cables/levers don't move at present so that's where I'll start. Then strip the brakes and front hub.

Lovely day for it. Radio 4, coffee pot and a project. Simple pleasures.

£25 for that marin is real cool
it actually a real bike with gears and brakes and stuff does this mean you are going to be the official retrobike rescue rider who goes to get help when we have all impaled ourselves on snapped rusty old crap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back