Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

there are some very nice foxes in here. thought i'd add one of mine, muddyfox alu sport, resprayed and one picture with the neon wheel disc i've got :D

Attachments

• muddyfox alu sport.jpg
    muddyfox alu sport.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,223
  • muddyfox alu sport wheel disc.jpg
    muddyfox alu sport wheel disc.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,223
Great thread, I have been here for a while and dont remember seeing it... :oops:

sinnerman":1wrwr0e1 said:
Great thread, I have been here for a while and dont remember seeing it... :oops:

me too. :roll:

That said I've probably commented on about page 4. :LOL:

I've got a couple of those disc wheels at a friend's house. (where he has a pretty much NOS 1988 Explorer and my knackered 1987 Courier under, among other things, a piano.) The discs are the original yellow with M U D D Y F O X written round it and the later yellow but white on the reverse side, huge paw print.

Ought to dig them out really.

jimwise68":1oo9zaia said:
Another one to add to the current collection.

At home with his stablemates:

Quick outing with the dog on the Explorer now with wheel disc.

now that's cool.

and that's also one of the discs i was talking about. The later one.

Augustus":9vb3v2go said:
sinnerman":9vb3v2go said:

me too. :roll:

That said I've probably commented on about page 4. :LOL:

I've got a couple of those disc wheels at a friend's house. (where he has a pretty much NOS 1988 Explorer and my knackered 1987 Courier under, among other things, a piano.) The discs are the original yellow with M U D D Y F O X written round it and the later yellow but white on the reverse side, huge paw print.

Ought to dig them out really.

The discs are cool, and for me it was my first proper mountain bike, i shall have to make some time to dig them out and make a contribution.

Did i read you were in the midst of a story/editorial...? if so tell me more..?

sinnerman":22n43yg3 said:
The discs are cool, and for me it was my first proper mountain bike, i shall have to make some time to dig them out and make a contribution.

my first mtb too. In 1987.

In the midst of an editorial on Muddy Foxes? No. Always in the middle of writing something. Supposed to be sitting here writing as we speak but seem to be getting sidetracked by old Muddy Foxes.

:roll:

sinnerman":f32e3pc5 said:

In the midst of an editorial on Muddy Foxes? No. Always in the middle of writing something. Supposed to be sitting here writing as we speak, but seem to be getting sidetracked by old Muddy Foxes.

Augustus":11vfx1x9 said:
sinnerman":11vfx1x9 said:

In the midst of an editorial on Muddy Foxes? No. Always in the middle of writing something. Supposed to be sitting here writing as we speak, but seem to be getting sidetracked by old Muddy Foxes.

keep it up mate, i always enjoy it... :cool:

Im astonished given the amount of Muddy Fox fans here, that no one has picked up on this rare little gem, it certainly not everyday you would see this.....!!!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=253737

Ands please someone buy it before im forced to. Im trying not to buy any more... :oops:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJEMFF)euiT2YBReTUH1tWw~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJEMFF)euiT2YBReTUH1tWw~~60_12.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 773
  • discs_182.jpg
    discs_182.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 761
Back