SSUK 2013

Yes about 150 peeps.

Charlie, will we have to carry the prizes around the course, as what I was planning to bring is heavy / big / not Jones shaped...

SPARE PLACE! turns out the wife ain't that singlespeedy, so there's a full riders place available, including camping at California Farm. You got 24 hours to grab it.

Cab":hdmeunnr said:
SPARE PLACE! turns out the wife ain't that singlespeedy, so there's a full riders place available, including camping at California Farm. You got 24 hours to grab it.

pm'd

Hi,

I've been signed up for ages. Plan is to be there friday afternoon, but not confirmed yet. was going to ride modernish but now have found this thread, could do retro. any one else going full bodged retro SS? Also am staying at the California Farm camp site. Any one else?

Have decided on modern but might bring retro. slack I know. But just finish a refurb of my trek 69er SS and busting to ride.

Also family has bailed giving me a free pass for the long weekend. I'm a luck man.

Been down the each god with the family, see a couple of unsavoury chumps in town though.

Be there in the morning or the main event ;)

Back