Bike of The Month April 2013 - The Poll

Bike of The Month April 2013 - The Poll

• Biglev's Breezer mk1 replica 2013 (faux 1976/7)

Votes: 46 18.9%
  • racer x's 1996 Dagger FS

Votes: 42 17.3%
  • Tigern's 1993 Klein Adroit Mardi Gras

Votes: 24 9.9%
  • rumpfy's Yeti C-26

Votes: 50 20.6%
  • humanois1989's 1992 Kona Cindercone

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Rob Atkin's 1994 Kona Kilauea

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • Stumpjumper1990's 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Raidan's 1994 Brodie Sovereign

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • SYN-CROSSIS' 1992 Klein Attitude Backfire

Votes: 20 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rick Draper":3d57jzva said:
I wanted to vote for the Dagger as its very nice and I came here to vote for it, but then I remembered the Mardi Gras

how could you forget the Mardi Gras ;)

Thanks! Rahbari as well!

Rob's Kilauea for me. So clean. If my Cinder Cone build turns out half as good, i'll be chuffed to bits.

Regards

Marge

At the risk of exciting Lid to more amusingly cutting wit and well expressed (!) contempt, few of these really raise my enthusiasm - I guess because, unlike most on here, the stories and the work behind then don't figure in my choice. Not that I don't appreciate all the effort, rather that it doesn't impact on my view of the finished bike.

Only the Dagger and the Brodie Sovereign make me think "I'd quite like one of those"..... and the latter just takes it.

marge602":qackwea8 said:
Rob's Kilauea for me. So clean. If my Cinder Cone build turns out half as good, i'll be chuffed to bits.

Regards

Marge

Thanks very much!

I was tempted to go down the anodised route but once the frame was resprayed with its lovely sparkly metallic paint and I had the NOS bits all in silver and black I didn't want to bling it up all of a sudden. It looks way better in real life and I can't believe how good it looks

:D thank's also as well for liking my Dagger think all these bikes look o so much better up close , the Dagger looks way better in the flesh i am still gob smacked at what i built :cool:

This is the first time I've voted, and I've gone for the 'Breezer' for the same reasons as other people have mentioned. This is also just my opinion, but it's one of the few on the list that I think would be a laugh to ride. Foot out flat out!

Back