Wookiee's 1990 Marin Eldridge Grade (now up for sale)

Re: Wookiee's 1990 Marin Eldridge Grade

Chute55uk":18yf30gj said:
well what i need is somewhere to post it to, dont worry im not a wierdo just looking for someone who would appreciate something and your the winner :), Im not saying what it is that would spoil the suprise. (its not a team titanium so dont get your hopes up)

Ha all very mysterious! Well as long as its not a dog turd or some "white powder" bio hazzard!!!! I'll send you a PM...

wookiee":2rj2jt8y said:
Chute55uk":2rj2jt8y said:
well what i need is somewhere to post it to, dont worry im not a wierdo just looking for someone who would appreciate something and your the winner :), Im not saying what it is that would spoil the suprise. (its not a team titanium so dont get your hopes up)

Ha all very mysterious! Well as long as its not a dog turd or some "white powder" bio hazzard!!!! I'll send you a PM...
he he no it appears in a marin catalogue.

[/quote]
he he no it appears in a marin catalogue.[/quote]

....Some dirt? A rock from Mount Tam?? :LOL:

Maybe it's a Gecko paint Bolinas Ridge! Has anyone ever actually seen a Gecko Bolinas outside of a catalog?

nope none of the above, and I've got dibs on a mt tam rock if fairfax pat ever pulls his finger out and sends me one.
Just to give you no clue I worked for a marin dealer bitd and rode around on a quake and your getting something I kept from god knows when, mid 90,s maybe.

Chute55uk":fj78ny1r said:
nope none of the above, and I've got dibs on a mt tam rock if fairfax pat ever pulls his finger out and sends me one.
Just to give you no clue I worked for a marin dealer bitd and rode around on a quake and your getting something I kept from god knows when, mid 90,s maybe.

OOoo exciting I too had a 97 Marin Quake it was my first full suss loved it...until I bent it some years back! Even did a London to Brighton on it and got a lot of respect from other riders for doing it retro and on a full suss downhiller!...

...I have a new man cave now a garage with a door integrated into the house with my Marin family of 4 tucked up nicely! Now I can fettle and stare as often as I like! In my last house they were in a shed 50 meters from my house...

Yes I too loved my quake but sold out to trek for a y22 and a kona chute but im always looking for a quake. Theres a guy round here with a 97 pine frs full xtr time machine

marc two tone":1l72f68h said:
Nice to read you have given the eldridge a run out.

nice addition to the collection doug, nice pics ;)

marc.

Mate you know me bikes are for riding not just staring at after a beer! :D

Chute55uk":341cwlps said:
Yes I too loved my quake but sold out to trek for a y22 and a kona chute but im always looking for a quake. Theres a guy round here with a 97 pine frs full xtr time machine

Like the sound of the Pine FRS but you sure its a 97? I think by then it was all Mount Vision, Rift Zone and Quakes...How did you find the Y22 nearly bought one a couple of months back but it went too high on ebay...

...Have you seen this Quake on ebay at the mo? Was tempted myself!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171032277560? ... 1438.l2649

Attachments

• Marin Quake.JPG
    Marin Quake.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 337
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver and yellow guessing the year tbh why did you have to show me that im going on holiday in 3 weeks mrs chute gonna kill me if I buy that

Back