Marktplaats

stumpjumper1990":2z4omp27 said:
I had a look in this thread viewtopic.php?f=44&t=163223 , but no one lives nearby.... :(

If you do find someone who can collect, it would be a pain to send it to the UK. The size of the frame isn't helping....

I hadn't noticed that thread before, thanks for the info.

I realise its a pain packaging it up, it's a shame I only really want the frame!

megabus do a coach from leeds stopping at milton keynes and other places all the way to amsterdam. you can buy a ticket for a quid if you book at the right time.

Dale cannon":1r81p1is said:
stumpjumper1990":1r81p1is said:
I had a look in this thread viewtopic.php?f=44&t=163223 , but no one lives nearby.... :(

If you do find someone who can collect, it would be a pain to send it to the UK. The size of the frame isn't helping....

I realise its a pain packaging it up, it's a shame I only really want the frame!

Packaging wouldn't be a problem. Have send a few complete bikes to the UK for €20. Problem is the height of this frame.....

It's not that big is it?...61 cm seat tube assuming I'm reading it correctly and google translator is working.

stumpjumper1990":374umeck said:
Dale cannon":374umeck said:
stumpjumper1990":374umeck said:

Packaging wouldn't be a problem. Have send a few complete bikes to the UK for €20. Problem is the height of this frame.....

Back