lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, not been around for a while as i have been too busy.

Over the past few months I have been trying to consolidate my collection but it isnt really working as I just dont have time to list items for sale and get them posted etc

I have about 3 boxes of spares that i need to shift, the vast majority are parts of stripped bikes that are not really amazing but good for trial builds - bottom brackets, seat posts, mechs etc.

I then have a pile of wheels and tyres, possibly a few full bikes and some better quality parts like cooks and race face cranks, rock shox forks, a tookbox full of chainrings, possibly a full xtr groupset bla bla bla

Is anyone interested firstly in a job lot of the spares? it'll be free for collection and a case of take it or leave it, i want it gone in a oner, not to be rummaged through? it is a blastic box and full of odds and ends, bolts, springs, cantis, bits of cassettes that kinda thing?

And me I'll store it all.

I can pop over later tonight be quite late though. or another and pile it in the car if you want. Then Chris and spud can come pick through it.

I

Another mate of ours wants a reasonably priced decent bike too Dave if you have anything going?

I reckon 17" maximum for him.

cool i will get everything together that needs to go and let you all have a rummage. like a supermarket sweep

not sure about full bikes, just in the process of selling my lts to pickle and i think i want to keep everything else

Not too far then, looks like I'll be collecting the other vultures on the way lmao!

If Ben wants a ride over tonight then we can have a look through whatever he doesnt want.

Back