Specialized S-Works steel

yep, the wheelset, if in good nick might be worth more than the frameset. Thought there is nothing wrong with triple butted steel...nice frameset :)

nearly 4 years on and the S-works is still hanging up in the garage, not having been ridden. Made the decision this weekend that I have to sell her as we are running out of space in our house and desperately need to convert the garage into a music room for my son.

So I ask again, can anybody help me with price? - As a complete or broken down into parts? Also anybody here interested? Next weekend I will have a sort out of everything that I have which include some interesting bits. Any help/guidance appreciated.

...I also have a first generation M2 road bike that needs to go, - extremely light.

Hi there
Pricing always seems a tuff question ! have you looked back with search function or the sold items on ebay ? i have seen these frames make £50 up to £200/£250 ish , i guess its the same old story really , its worth whatever someone will pay for it !!
Smithbrook kilns was a popular weekend haunt for myself and my boys in the early 90s :D
probably had a good drool over that s works steel lol , always wanted one but could never afford one .
Good luck with the sale , it looks stunning :D
Cheers Paul

You should split and part out on ebay with 99p starts, its all well known stuff it'll get lets of bids.

Back