'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

Ok guys.....one of the reasons updates were so slow was how I was displaying the information....from Excel, then screen shots, then uploading to my webserver....blah blah blah

So in an effort to make things easier (and quicker :LOL: ) I am testing out GoogleDrive (formerly GoogleDocs).

You do not need a Google Account to view, I have set the access to anyone with the link in the first post.

Please can a few of you check out the link and confirm you can access it ok?

Then I'll do a big scrape and add in all the many updates :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ok....epic update completed :facepalm:

Updates from the following people published on Page 1....if you see any feckups let me know

Fudd
Pace 200
dbmtb
tiboltrider
Crantinope
munkey_bwy
videojetman
danson67
1210tech
Retro Spud
PACERC250T
AlexF
samthegram
stocko
jimo746
KevH

just tried to view the list, googley-drive thing comes up, but no info is displayed?

is it an error?
is it my computer error?
it it my error?

jimo746":1kklqb1h said:
just tried to view the list, googley-drive thing comes up, but no info is displayed?

is it an error?
is it my computer error?
it it my error?

Just tried it with IE, Chrome and Firefox and it seems to be working fine.

jimo746":24feuh28 said:

is it an error?
is it my computer error?
it it my error?

Probably a firewall issue - does the same with me whilst at work. Works fine on my ipad.

secret_squirrel":18ezmnee said:
Probably a firewall issue - does the same with me whilst at work. Works fine on my ipad.

Most businesses would block access to Google Docs if they were being sensible so that seems like a good explanation ;)

FluffyChicken":36o2kzco said:
Is it editable? Seems to just show me a PDF style list.

I'll see if a direct link bring me to Google spreadsheet

It's (intentionally) Read Only, I am maintaining it still.

Google Docs is just a whole bunch better than how I was doing it previously ;)

Back