2 BSOs with free kona f&f+bits

I think the Kona is a 1993 Cindercone going by the metallic grey and green but the Explosif of that year was grey and green aswell. Think the the Explosif was a much darker green though.

Spanky22b":szae8mg8 said:
I think the Kona is a 1993 Cindercone going by the metallic grey and green but the Explosif of that year was grey and green aswell. Think the the Explosif was a much darker green though.

I've had a better look and i say Cindercone,looks like it has the original velocity stem,project two's,seatpost and the crank arm looks like the original sugino impel. Someone could get a nice bargain and a good little project.

yeah but you still got to lug the other behemoths home with you.

I think he knows exactly what he is doing :LOL:

Spanky22b":310u1jmt said:
Spanky22b":310u1jmt said:
I've had a better look and i say Cindercone,looks like it has the original velocity stem,project two's,seatpost and the crank arm looks like the original sugino impel. Someone could get a nice bargain and a good little project.
green? ok im a bit colourblind but that is either blue or purple.
i think fire mountain cos the headtube/stem looks narrow, ie 1" rather than 1 1/8.
either way i expect he had half a dozen ppl email him already, so he'll probably change the advert soon enough

Charlieboy28":310u1jmt said:

well you say home, i say the nearest skip :cool:

W W Biffta":3sx99tui said:
Spanky22b":3sx99tui said:
Spanky22b":3sx99tui said:
green? ok im a bit colourblind but that is either blue or purple.
i think fire mountain cos the headtube/stem looks narrow, ie 1" rather than 1 1/8.
either way i expect he had half a dozen ppl email him already, so he'll probably change the advert soon enough

Charlieboy28":3sx99tui said:

well you say home, i say the nearest skip :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 454
Back