The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a man who has been in spences shed and made it out alive,that must be a absolute hunk of shit for him to say it is bad

Everyone sorted now? I think I've got all the necessary BSA parts now... well apart from, gears, suspension, big wheels, working brakes and sensible tyres.

Will be very different to my usual perch of a 27speed 29er.

Still looking at plan b but have the Giant to fall back on or off as the case may be. Did you get tyres for te BSA?

Found some funky yellow panaracer's in the correct old school size, ie. very very narrow.

Plan b, do you want the activator? £14 and it's yours. :cool:

Anyone dared to ride there's yet, I took the dog out with the BSA the other day and nearly killed myself, the steering is ridiculously twitchy and notchy.

spike3":zyzrwigh said:
Found some funky yellow panaracer's in the correct old school size, ie. very very narrow.

Plan b, do you want the activator? £14 and it's yours. :cool:

Anyone dared to ride there's yet, I took the dog out with the BSA the other day and nearly killed myself, the steering is ridiculously twitchy and notchy.

Your dog can not just ride a bike but the BSA? Now that I'd like to see.

My sister's Twenty was great in the snow. V low c of gravity. White tyres purple frame and guards. Lovely. Better than my racer for Sunday morning paper bags x2.

As for Activator................I'll pass ;)

:? Plan B may be just about to go into action. Waiting for an email................. Everything crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back