Salsa Horsethief

got to admit the sram looks might pretty to me (and I have the XT albeit triple)

any thoughts on a bash guard for the rear link?
I've been considering one, the linkage sits higher in horse, whilst it's level with the bottom of the BB shell in the santacruz with grease nipples looking precarious

Agree with you about the colour rob, really looks good in the sunlight too.

Personally, I think they missed a trick no calling it the Salsa Budgie Smuggler.

gmac123":2i6omv3g said:
got to admit the sram looks might pretty to me (and I have the XT albeit triple)

any thoughts on a bash guard for the rear link?
I've been considering one, the linkage sits higher in horse, whilst it's level with the bottom of the BB shell in the santacruz with grease nipples looking precarious

What bit do you mean?

The colour is called Twister Grey but it has a bit of green in it, even wifey said it was nice. I like it too but I don't think it was too popular hence the 2012(amongst other things) model being on sale

clockworkgazz":647cd62m said:
looks a very capable machine that does- what does it weigh in at then?

Ye made me dae it! I'm happy to report a rather surprisingly svelte 28.6lbs at the moment! I've only the back brake to fit as well. Well chuffed.

I've been poring over the build noo. I reckon if I got the XX1 chainset I'd save 200g and a few people are running a racing ralph instead of a pair of HD's and that would save another 200g....curse you McGrory

Is it tubeless already and could you no save a bit of weight running a normal seatpost on a normal day ride compared to the fun downhill alpine stuff?

Back